Did you know that it is possible to sell your Edmonton house in only a week? When you work with Sunrise Home Buyers, you will get a FAIR price and FAST closing. We will work with you on your schedule to ensure a smooth and seamless transaction.
There are many situations in which a fast and direct offer is a better choice over a traditional property listing. For people who need to sell their Edmonton home by a specific date, who don’t want to deal with repairs, or who need cash right away, a direct sale is the logical way to go. Working with Sunrise Home Buyers can help homeowners navigate any difficult situation. People who need to sell within a certain time frame will find great benefits when selling their Edmonton homes directly to us.
Do you, or anyone you know, need to sell for any of these reasons?
- You’re worried about foreclosure and the bank taking your home
- You are tired of being a landlord and constantly dealing with difficult tenants
- Your current home isn’t big enough for your growing family
- The house you live in is too big and you’re tired of maintaining such a large space
- You are getting a divorce and would appreciate a fast sale
- There is another investment you’d like to make that is contingent on the sale of your current property
- You have tax problems that have prevented you from selling in the past
- There are liens against the house and you don’t have the means to clear them up
- There are code violations plaguing the property that you don’t want to take care of
- You no longer like the neighborhood because it has been built up or become run down
- You have little or no equity in your current home and you are feeling trapped
- You’re dealing with a sudden illness that has become expensive and burdensome
- You’ve suffered the loss of a loved one and don’t wish to stay in the house any longer
These are just a few of the reasons why people may want to sell their homes fast, sometimes even in a week or two. Our team can make it possible for you no matter how problematic your situation may seem or how quickly you need to close. We buy houses in Edmonton and we see people in all sorts of situations. We seek solutions for people that may or may not involve the sale of their house.
Get The Facts
Before choosing how to sell your house, we encourage you to take a look at all of your selling options. Listing your house with a realtor may make you think you are getting more money, but there is no guarantee that it will sell for that much. Plus, when you list with a Edmonton real estate agent, you’ll have to continue paying the holding costs for the house. You will also have to spend money on repairs, cleaning, staging, and marketing. When all is said and done, you will owe your agent about 5% in commissions and another 2-3% in closing costs. All in all, the traditional listing process can be more expensive than you may think. According to Bankrate, home sellers should expect to spend about 10% of the final sale price toward closing costs. It is important to explore all of your selling options while being careful to account for all of the expenses each selling method will incur.
Get An Offer
When you call Sunrise Home Buyers, getting an offer is a simple process. We will carefully research your property as well as other recent sales in the area. We’ll learn all about your selling goals and when you need to move. As quickly as possible, our team will provide you with a stress-free, no-obligation offer. From there, the decision on how to proceed and sell is up to you. If you accept, we will typically be able to close on your property in 10 days, sometimes less. Of course, the actual day of closing is completely up to you. We are glad to accommodate your specific needs.
Get Your Stuff Ready To Go
If you accept our offer, the next thing to do is get ready to go! While we are able to close on your house in only a week, we understand that you may not be ready that quickly. We will work with you to close on the day that is ideal for you. All you have to do is gather the items you are keeping and leave the rest to us. We will take care of the repairs, the cleaning, and the items you wish to leave behind. Our goal is to make the selling price as FAIR & CONVENIENT for you as possible.
As you can see, the process of selling your house in only a week isn’t very complicated when you work with Sunrise Home Buyers. We will make you an offer and close when you are ready. Often within seven days or less. You can always count on us for a FAIR offer and exceptional customer service. Feel free to reach out to us with questions at any time.